More Benefits, More Coverage, Less Restrictions!
Discover our new and enhanced exclusive travel insurance plan!
More Coverage, Fewer Restrictions!
The Concierge Club is our most comprehensive plan available. It offers more coverage and has fewer restrictions. It also offers coverage for unexpected and unforeseen events unless excluded. If it’s not excluded, then it’s covered! This plan must be purchased within 72 hours of making initial payment on the trip and is valid for clients traveling for a maximum of 30 days.
If it’s not excluded, then it’s covered!
The Concierge Club plan will cover any unexpected and unforeseen event that doesn’t fall under the limited exclusions (4 for trip cancellation/interruption, 9 for emergency medical, 4 for baggage loss & delay, 4 for personal money and 4 for travel and flight accident). For more information about the exlusions, please ask your Travel Professional.
Examples of covered events for trip cancellation claims:
- Surgery date is rescheduled
- Destination wedding is cancelled
- Family member or friend becomes ill
- Your pet gets injured or becomes ill
- Important and costly damages to your home, office or car
You have a pre-existing condition?
- If you are 74 years or younger, there are no stability requirements for any pre-existing conditions you may have prior to departure.
- If you are 75 years or over, a 12-month stability period is required prior to departure.
No Reason, No Problem
Should your trip cancellation fall under one of our basic exclusions, you could use our Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) benefit which allows you to claim up to 80% of the unused non-refundable pre-paid portion of your trip.
- Cancel 7 days or more prior to departure and receive up to 80%
- Cancel 6 days to 24 hours prior to departure and receive up to 80% (up to $2,500)
Discover our new Interruption for Any Reason (IFAR) benefit which allows you to claim up to 80% of the unused non-refundable pre-paid portion of your trip, maximum $2,500 (except the cost of prepaid unused transportation back to your departure point) for reasons not covered in the policy when interruption occurs 48 hours or more after arrival at destination. Furthermore, you could also claim for up to 80% of the same fare, one-way transportation back home.
Hate Flight Delays? We will automatically notify you and we will help!
Offered at no extra cost, our new Flight Assistance, serviced by BLINK, will automatically notify you and provide these benefits:
- Access to an available airport lounge (or $40 if lounge is unavailable) if your flight is delayed more than 3 hours
- One-night hotel accommodation, up to $250 and an additional $40 if your flight is delayed more than 6 hours or cancelled
Protect you travel plans with comprehensive coverage and benefits, including:
- Emergency Medical
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption
- Baggage loss, damaged and/or delayed
- Travel and Air Flight Accident
- 24/7 toll-free multilingual assistance
- Medical Concierge Services (Standby MD)
Before you leave home, make sure you are covered for unexpected medical expenses and assistance services.